Friday, September 12, 2008

Inspiring Quote from Her

I have some role models in my life. They always help me to find interesting things that happen in my life. No it’s not because i don’t have capability to find it by myself, it’s just their existence's like reinforcement to me.

One of my role models whose quote i adore the most is Martina Horner (1969). Here’s her quote:

What is important is to keep learning, to enjoy challenge, and to tolerate ambiguity. In the end there are no certain answers”.

I believe that there will always be an answer for everything. But for some cases, we just can’t get it directly. We’re through all the learning experiences till we finally realize the answers for our own questions. Based on those learning experiences, we will find some choices. Just another process of finding our final answer, we need to try it on which fit us best. Not every people find the exact same answer cos it can be subjective matters. That's why there are no certain answers for everything. For me, it is important to keep learning, to enjoy challenge, and to tolerate ambiguity as one whole package of the way we find answers for every question of our life. Yeeaah!

No comments: