Monday, August 29, 2011

Living only Happens when You Wake


You've forgotten we were strangeGuess somewhere we got coldNow every little bird is tameTheir wings are clipped in goldFear puts your heart on iceFor some other rainy dayYou'll only know that you're aliveWhen I melt the ice away

My life, my dreams, my everythingIs all yours, babeI'm willing to complete this act of faith'Cause living only happens when you wake

If you goIf you staySometimes better breaking baby, in the sunBefore it's gone
If you loveIf you feelIf you wonder how this heaven could be realThen let it run

Some might say ain't no sun without the rainLike I knew. I knew, yeahSome might say nothing given, nothing gainedI guess that's true, how 'bout you, babe?

'Cause I'd like, likeTo be somebody whoYou take a chance onI would take a chance on youEverydayLike, like to be somebody whoYou take a chance onI would take a chance on youEveryday

I got my summer sunI'll take my love and runI've got you babe

Oh, yeah'Cause I need somebody's loveAnd half is not enoughTo make me stayI've got you babe
If you go

No comments: