Friday, August 5, 2011

Hair products

Now i'm gonna try writing an amateur review about hair products i've been using in lately. The main reason i cut my hair short way back was simply because my hair wass getting dry after i curled- waved and colored my hair at the same period of time *Blame the Thesis for making my life so boring* Realizing the fact that it was about time to tame the beast, i asked my stylist to trim my hair. My lovely stylist, Tante Mona, was so very understanding and yet brilliant, she showed me some hair cut models that suit my face shape and gave the idea to make a major make over to the hair. I agreed to have a hair cut like Jessica Simpson (as you can see in my previous post). Voila! in about a half hour i got the look of Jessica Simpson's hair cut. Weeks later, i found that my hair was STILL in a very bad condition. Been searching- trying many great hair products since then.

Till one day, L'oreal newest hair products were advertised in TV. L'oreal hair products recommended by many stylists, beauty magazines and Internet sites (trust me i've read all the reviews) and yess saya memang kemakan iklan. Went to the drugstore, i found it difficult to decide what product of L'oreal i would use, then i ended up buying these..


1. L'Oreal - Elseve Nutri-Gloss shampoo
What it claims: After Using Nutri Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner: Your hair becomes stronger, more dynamic and shines brilliantly with targeted nourishment that helps prevent split ends.
My experience: Amazing results! This is by far the best drugstore shampoo i've tried. It makes my hair look less dull, makes my scalp stay fresh for more than a day (fyi, i live in a tropical country, PADANG GURUN, which has very humid condition at times), makes my hair smooth, and has its shine back. WHOOP! WHOOP!

2. L'Oreal - Elseve Total repair shampoo
What it claims: Expert Care for Damaged Hair.Formulated with CEMENT-CERAMIDE to fight five signs of hair damage:
1. Hair fall
2. Dull hair
3. Dry Hair
4. Rough Hair
5. Split Ends
My experience: I counted on this more than the Nutri-Gloss one, but i guess i was wrong. It doesn't work on me like i what i thought before. I don't think it revitalised or restored any moisture to my hair.

3. Proteline Emulsion (by L'oreal also)


Proteline Emulsion restores vitality to dry and sensitized hair. Its protein rich formula acts on the parts of the hair where it is needed most.
How to use :
- Appy Proteline onto shampooed and towel dried hair.
- Work the cream generously through the hair.
- Comb through and leave for 2 to 3 minutes
- If the hair needs deeper treatment, put under steamer and leave for 20 minutes.
- Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
My experience: Smooth and shine baby! Smooth and shine!

now i miss my long blackest black healthy hair

No comments: