Monday, February 2, 2009

p.a.k.e.t.o.g.a

BIG DAY

Come and get it, come and get it now
There's a big day waiting for you
Come and get it, come and get it now
Such a big day waiting for you
If you're willing just to take a chance
You gonna shine, SHINE ON, my friend
Shine on, my friend

You were there up in my room
Didn't have a word to say
Suddenly you started to move
So i thought that must be a way
To get a little closer to you
Just to get a little closer to you

Maybe you got something to prove
I'll clear your doubts away
Nothing can happen too soon
Too late to think about it anyway

A NEW DAY IS RISING
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING
I FEEL
I feel little things falling in today
After all this waiting
I know, i know
Come on there's a big day
Yeah such a big day
Come and get it now
NOW
Come and get it now

Just to get a little closer to you
Such a BIG DAY

::Big Day by Tahiti 80::








there it went.. my BIG DAY has finally come!

No comments: